Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
Zcash — a decentralized cryptocurrency developed by Zerocoin Electric Coin Company in 2016. The main feature is the ability to send truly hidden payments, which provide a high level of security and anonymization. Since the Zero-Knowledge protocol is used, the blockchain does not get full open transaction information.
There are 2 types of addresses: a z-address, which is protected by a zero-disclosure proof protocol and is anonymous, and a t-address, which is public. Today 95% of ZEC addresses are open.
Transaction processing speed on the Zcash blockchain
ZEC is a relatively fast blockchain. The average formation time of a new block is approximately 2.5 minutes, which is several times faster than Bitcoin. The developers plan to improve the software and even switch to a completely new blockchain in the future, reducing the complexity of mining. This will reduce the time to confirm one transaction to 1-5 minutes.
Zcash network fee
Cryptocurrency Zcash gained great popularity not only due to anonymity. Many users rated the extremely low fee on transfers. For example, for 2019, it did not exceed $0.0007, and the average figure was in the range of $0.0001.
A brief history of the Lightning Network
The Bitcoin community has long been baffled by the scalability issue. The speed of transactions fell, and the network fees grew. In 2015 Thaddeus Dria and Joseph Poon proposed a solution called the Lightning Network. The idea was to carry out some of the transactions outside the network, thereby reducing the load on the BTC blockchain. In 2018, the Lightning Network was launched in Bitcoin.
The Lightning Network is a system that helps users move funds among themselves without having to use a blockchain to verify a transaction. Instead, there is a quick check of funds from the sender and a request from the recipient who agrees to the transaction.
Problems you may encounter while getting the Lightning Network
- If during the creation of an order when inserting an invoice, an error occurs about the absence of a path, this means that there is no created channel between our node and your wallet node. A channel is required to send and receive payments on the Lightning Network. If there is no open channel between our node and your wallet node, the payment will not be executed. It is recommended to try using a different wallet.
- If the order page indicates that the order was completed, but you did not receive the funds, then the reason for this may be:
- Disconnected intermediate node. If one of the intermediate nodes is offline, the transaction may be delayed.
- Insufficient amount of deposits on intermediate channels. Intermediate nodes cannot forward the payment due to lack of coins.
- The invoice is out of date. Each invoice has a validity period. Of this term has expired, the payment will not work.
If your order is completed, but you have not received the funds, please contact technical support. We can help you quickly.
Lightning Network Speed
Since transactions on the Lightning Network do not end up on the blockchain, they are almost instantaneous. But if one of the intermediate nodes is off the network, the transaction may be delayed.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of Zcash and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the “Exchange now” button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Zcash to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Bitcoin (Lightning) will be sent instantly.