Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
BitTorrent is a token based on the TRC10 protocol, which was created in 2019 by the founder of TRON cryptocurrency, Justin Sun. BTT’s goal is to motivate users to maintain network bandwidth. Users who store files on their computers and speed up the network should be rewarded with BTT coins.
Transaction processing speed
The TRON network is capable of processing around 1500 transactions per second. The speed will directly depend on how many users are currently making transfers. On average, it will take up to 3 minutes to confirm your transfer. As the number of active nodes increases, this time may change.
TRON blockchain fees
The highlight of the Tron blockchain is the complete absence of fee for transfers. This means that the funds that you send to another wallet will arrive in full. The absence of miners eliminates the need to pay them a reward.
TRON has free bandwidth, which has a cumulative effect — traffic. It allows you to make transactions on the TRON system without using fuel. If you run out of traffic, you will have to send transactions with a small fee.
XRP at a glance
Ripple is a blockchain-like payment system launched by OpenCoin Inc in 2012 that focuses on non-chargeback currency exchanges.
Ripple works not only with cryptocurrencies, but also fiat currencies and commodities. That being said, it is worth highlighting the difference in the names of Ripple and XRP. Until recently, an equal sign was put between these two names. Now, Ripple is the name of the company, and XRP is the internal cryptocurrency of the Ripple network.
Ripple account activation
If this is your first time using a Ripple account, you need to activate it. To activate a Ripple account, you need to send at least 20 XRP to it, which are frozen forever. This stock is attributed to spam protection. The purpose of the fees is to protect the network from DoS attacks, making them too expensive for hackers.
What if the Destination tag was not specified when needed?
Destination tag is the payment ID in Ripple and other coins. Many services have protection on addresses, which does not allow transactions without a tag.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the tag or specified it incorrectly:
- Check if the transaction went through. To do this, you can use the Xrpscan service.
- If the transaction is not confirmed, please write to our technical support. We will help you resend it.
- If, nevertheless, the transaction went through, then, unfortunately, we will no longer be able to help. In this case, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
The advantage of XRP over competitors is that the speed of financial transactions is almost instantaneous. An interesting feature is that the speed will not be affected by either the price or the Ripple rate, and even the load on the network will not be a problem.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of BitTorrent and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the “Exchange now” button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send BitTorrent to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Ripple will be sent instantly.